Thursday, August 12, 2010

Due to it's Success We are Extending the Trunk Show!!!!!

INTRODUCING! BEADBOARD COLLECTION KNITWEAR WITH A FRENCH TWIST!
A collection of elegant stylings of fall knitwear. Also, anyone who orders will be eligible for an opportunity to select another piece or a combination of hat, gloves and scarf!
All shipped free of charge to you in the US. Shipment expected end of October/Beginning November. Trunk Show will CLOSE at the end of the day Friday Aug 21. First up:
Image #1 (Above)
The beautiful Capelet in Almost White with Rosettes. Cap 221, 247.00
Pictured in Terracotta, the Pom Pon Scarf SCF-21, 77.00
Adorned with the felt ball necklace in Menta Green 42.00
Image #2

The Lovely Long Cape in Fuschia RSBP-01, 187.00
Paired with the most fun "scarf" Looks like a man's tie!!!! Loving this!
The Max Octopus scarf, SCF-28, 127.00



Image # 2

This is gorgeous!!! Above the knee length coat with contrast ruffle on cuff and collar
You can pick the color and the ruffle in solid or contrast like here....This is the biggest seller this year! Black/Almost White Looks very Chanel I think don't you ? THIS will be in my closet... Maybe grey with black cuffs?????Coat-021 360.00 S/M or M/L



Image #3

Gorgeous, version 2. Cape /Black RSBP-02 195.00
Ruffled Collar Almost White CP-03 87.00
Fingerless Gloves with Ruffle GL-24 87.00


Image#4



Ruffled Bolero Cape with Tie In Mauve Cap-226, 210.00
Long Jacquard Mittens in Plum GL-25, 87.00
Zingara Scarf in Plum SCF-31 87.00
Felt Necklace Grey 42.00 My closet Pick.....




Image #5



Merengue Stole "Stole " the show last year!!!!! I have two, 3 layers of relaxed ruffles and fabulous!!!
Appealing to all ages...Shown in Dk Turquoise ST-83 197.00


Image #6

The Ruana. Available in this length and a petite length. The petite length is about mid thigh. I would reccomend that size if you would like to wrap and wear as a skirt....Yes you can and I did! I prefer the petite and I am 5'6". But some people my size wanted the coat length, below the knee. Both the regular and petite are available with contrast ruffle. Shown here in Camel.
Reg Ruana 187.00 Petite Ruana 167.00 It is gorgeous in the charcoal tweed with the Black contrast ruffle......






Image #7

This year's smashing new stole. With 3 layered relaxed volante. Also available with contrast colors. Shown in Black and Lt Pink. Flower is a crocheted pin, sold separately.
Stole ST-02 197.00
Crochet Flower Pin XLarge 38.00





Image #8

This beautiful Mandarin Colored cape is made with Alpaca.....Color is Cherry Red
Cap-231 360.00
Shown with PomPon scarf SCF-21 87.00
Felt Necklaces in Red, Lilac and Hot Pink 42.00 Aren't they fun????






Image # 10


The Cowl Caftan Cape shown in a blend of color Color Mixte #957, CAFT-21, 230.00
Also shown are two of the single Rope Octopus Scarf shown in Plum and Wine
Scf-24 and are 18.00 Each
Mittens are petite braid in Cherry GL-21 and are 37.00
Scarf is Petite Braid and is 77.00 in Cherry


Image # 10

I love this look! Shown in Tweed Blue, a vest with ruffle detail availble in two sizes.
They run small.
Small /Med is size 2 to 6 Vestr-03 187.00
Med/Large is 8/10 Vestr-03 187.00
If you are generously endowed in your decolletage, this would not be the best choice.
Mittens are Simple Mittens in Tweed Blue GL-22, 34.00
Hat is Tweed blue with crocheted Flower 42.00 These hats are enormously popular!
The flower looks like part of the vest it is the XL crocheted flower pin and is 38.00
Braided Scarf is Max Alpaca Crochet in Orange SCF-25 87.00



Image #11

Here the long cardigan with detail. Sizing runs same as the vest. If you're a little generous in the hip area this is not for you....If not it is WOW.
Coat-023 in Plum 237.00 Paired with is one of my favorite scarves The Tube Pom Pon scarf in wine. (it is fun looks like spaghetti noodles.)SCF-26, 87.00


Image# 12
Ok is this fun or not????? When is the last time you bought leg warmers????This is the blue Poncho with Tassel Belt KIM-01 227.00
Gloves with crocheted Flower 34.00 These went like hotcakes last season.....Scarf is the Max Alpaca Crochet, SCF-30, 87.00 in Grey
Escarpines (leg warmers) in Alpaca Crochet ESC-40,also in Grey 75.00PR
Crocheted flower necklace is 47.00, all are one of a kind, no choice of color.




LES COLEURS.....YOUR CHOICE, DESIGN YOUR OWN ENSEMBLE!





Color Mixte #957
Shown on Cowl Neck Cape
Camel

Almost White


Inca White (cream)


Fudge


Sand


Silver Grey


Charcoal Tweed


Black


Lt Orange


Deep Orange


Lavender


Apple Green


Soft Pink


Lime Green


Mauve Pink


Cloud Blue


Red


Forest Green

Soft Yellow


Terracotta

Olive Green


Rose

Tweed Blue


Deep Sea Blue

Fuschia


Midnight Blue (like Aubergine)


Plum

Blue Jean


Lapiz ( Lapis )


Dk Turquoise


Navy Blue


Parrot Green
(Mojito Green)


Cherry Red


Magenta


Wine


Turquoise

Lilac


Tweed Forest Green


Felt Necklaces come in the following colors: grey, red, lilac, menta green, brown, black, off white, blue, and hot pink. 42.00ea
There are two more colors Espresso and Maize (mustard) I can email those color samples to you. These are for the knitwear.

Le Fine Print: If you want to place an order, email us at beadboardupcountry@sbcglobal.net and let us know what you would like. We will confirm the order back to you and ask what credit card you would like to use. We accept all credit cards. If you like you can provide your phone # so we can call you for the card #at your convenience. Also if you want more specifics about any of the pieces shown you can e-mail us. All of these are custom order so we would require payment in full at the time of the order and are non-cancelable. Orders will be shipped end of October or beginning of November at no charge with our compliments. We are not a huge operation here, so we didn't want involve a website designer as this is a one shot deal we would have had to charge more.....If this proves successful we will do more!!!! Thank You for viewing!!!!!
Due to customer demand we will extend the trunk show through Fri August 22st.





15 comments:

  1. OMG, these things are wonderful, especially the fingerless gloves. But all of the pieces look super wearable to me & have so much style.
    I think you did a great job & I know you will be successful with this. I'm hoping to do the same with my jewelry on Etsy, just have to get the photography done. When my daughter comes home I'll get her to look at all of this. Your items are perfect for the holidays too. xx's Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. too gorgeous for words.

    my faves are 7,8 and 10.
    this collection is so chic.

    good luck.
    actually, you won't need any luck.
    it is bound to be a huge success.

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryanne you did it. You put into place your virtual trunk show & it's fabulous. Each & every piece is so stylish, chic and timeless. My favorite is the Ruana, the ruffled vest, & the long coat with contrasting collar & cuffs. I can so picture myself trotting about Scotland looking good but being warm! I wanted you to know I posted on both my facebook pages, tweeted and put a badge on my blog wall about your trunk show. It is my great pleasure to spread the love and good style ♥ I'm with Marsha & Renee, this line will do very well. If these ladies love it, enough said! Cheers to you and Peter xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! So happy you love the collection as much as I do! It will be up until Thursday so we can get the orders in ASAP!We already have several orders!!!!!!You guys are great! Maryannexoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I forgot about your trunk show sale but my brain came back and I wrote a note

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maryanne,
    You have a beautiful collection there.
    It should sell it's self. I like #10.
    The gloves are sharp too. Good luck, hope you skyrocket in sales..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog, my dear.
    Friendly

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my! love image # 7..have a great sunday! verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. We finally just got our summer and your beautiful line is making me long for fall! ;)

    Stunning pieces...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I haven't see a collection this fabulous in so long! It's so fresh and flirty and I am thrilled that you have used a model that I can relate to!! My favorite is the Ruana and the stole beneath it - pure luxury and both timeless. I was out of town for the sale, when can we order again??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maryanne,
    These are all fabulous!!!
    My favorites are 6 and 7! If I had to choose I would prefer.... (so difficult) n°6!
    I wish you a lot of success!!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! My fav is # 11- Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I was at the beach with no good internet access and I missed the sale - I guess it's too late to get anything now? Will you have it again?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete