Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Launching Thursday Nite!!!!!

As many of you know, I have been working on a virtual trunk show......I am loading color swatches, pricing, pictures and in the middle of it I hit Publish......Instead of Save...So I immediately took it off.......Terri of the Countrypolitan pointed it out to me. Thanks Terri...
So Thursday nite you will see all the beautiful knitwear I have been featuring........Thanks to all the bloggers who are spreading the word. This is why I haven't been commenting much lately......Hope you like it.
Picture from electronics.how stuff works.com

7 comments:

  1. VIRTUAL TRUNK SHOW??????

    can i come???

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there..done that! :) Good luck, can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This rocks, babycakes! I love these pieces. Cannot wait to see what you've done. Good Luck again. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I have done the same thing. I get a little nervous every time before I hit publish. Not sure why? It's just a blog. Good luck with everything! Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! !!! :)
    Wish I could help you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo looks like something Renee would post,, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete