Saturday, October 2, 2010

Peeks at Antiques Round Top Fall 2010

Another fabulous Swedish clock by the Lone Ranger.......

Gustavian Chest....



I don't even want to talk about these I wanted them..... If I bought for the shop I would still want them.........


Baby Tubs anyone????? Great for icing down beer wine........











I Loved this table sans towels papier...




Madgi a dealer from Atlanta still has good buys.......


You can find him at Scott's market in Atlanta on a regular basis..




Don't ya just love
Travertine in the grass????????????



I just loved this sign............
Hope it got a good home....


This guy at La Bahia had some great hotel silver...... I would have bought something.... Too bad he wasn't there.......






Always a pleasure to visit A Touch of Europe at La Bahia. Mimi and Peter never dissapoint...

Pour les Bebes...



French/Belgian embroidered sheeting......



Lights out for this year........ It was busy........ Most people don't know it goes on for two weeks..... So yes it was busy,,,,, there were tons of people here. For the schedule go to Round Top Chamber of Commerce. org......They have a schedule....
IT STARTED SEPT 18TH.....
Lovely to see Mona Thompson and her friend from Providence Interiors in Arkansas.....
Until Spring...........2011......


7 comments:

  1. I think we would make gret shopping buddies! Love all your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry I missed seeing you at the show Maryanne but glad we saw you both at the store, and the store looking so beautiful! It was an interesting show to be sure - and hot! See you in Spring, or in Atlanta for Market? and Scotts at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time visiting with you and Peter. Love your store. I'm doing a little recap of some of the things I brought home as well as our pics with you on the blog . Stop by and check it out. It will be up tomorrow afternoon. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maryanne,
    Loved seeing your wonderful photos, especially since we didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One year I have to come to round top

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..
    Just popped over from Deb's blog.. I could run amok with all that Hotel Silver... Sadly would cost me an arm and leg to get it back to Australia,,

    Thanks for sharing all these fab images with us,... xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have got to get there.
    it looks like a blast.
    and...the baby tubs would do as herb garden too.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete